Friday, May 15, 2009

Online Shopping.

American Eagle ships to FPOs fast. Like, lightning fast. Like, the closest thing to running to a mall fast. I have made four orders from ae.com in the last two months. Those orders of beautiful, American style and more importantly AMERICAN SIZED clothes have gotten to me within a week of the ship date. It is oh-so-lovely.

With that said, nothing beats going to a mall and seeing, touching and trying on before you buy.

And now something to think about from my Good Earth tea bag tag:
"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think." - Horace Walpole

3 comments:

okinawa said...

Eh, shoes have been the hard thing for me to find being a size 11. Either Japanese have tiny feet or I am bigfoot.

Crystal said...

Told ya it was a good idea!

Unknown said...

Amazon is pretty awesome and fast too. They sent your present in like a week too:)