Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I is for Ice Cream.

Well, I was planning on using this ninth installment of the Andrea Alphabet to celebrate one of my favorite Is, Ice Cream, even before my ice cream experience this weekend. Let me tell you about that first.

So Matt always teases me that I have terrible taste in ice cream. That the flavors he chooses are always superior and that my tastebuds are sub-par. It was my choice of Dreyer's Chocolate Chip Mint Brownie that I knew would make him eat his words. When Matt got home on Friday, he saw my choice and said, "Eww, gross. That looks disgusting." Whatever. I told him I hadn't tried it yet and didn't know.

So, after work on Saturday, when I went to grab a bite and about a quarter of the ice cream was gone, I felt vindicated. I took my bite and when out to Matt (who was, of course, at the grill) and said "Yeah, looks like you thought that ice cream was reeallllly terrible."

To which he told me, "I only had one bite."

Haha, thats one big bite.

"No, really, I thought you ate it all."

No I haven't had any. joker... Haha...

Hahaha.... ha... ha?

GROSS. I bought (and ate from) an already USED carton of ice cream. If I had any other choice than the commissary I would NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN. DISGUSTING. Yuck. Gross. Ick. Yuck.

And so I don't leave you all on a bad note about Ice Cream, I present you with my most favorite ice cream of all time (or at least for now): Magic Brownies by Ben & Jerry's. Black raspberry and sweet cream ice cream with delicious chunks of brownie. Wonderful. Heavenly. Yum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EWW EWW EWWW. Maybe hijinx at the commissary should be considered...

Crystal said...

You are most correct that this is one of my favorite topics. I bought some Ben&Jerrys after all that stuff went down at work and I think it was the first time since the Snack Shack when I lived in Cowden!