Friday, March 6, 2009

Rainy Season.

Well, it's 4.37 pm and I've already eaten dinner and donned my PJs. I've also already been up for 13 hours.

I could not control myself and checked VotefortheWorst.com constantly all day for any clue on Anoop's Final 12 status. With great joy I tell you, he is in! I'm still watching the show in a couple hours, though. I never said I wasn't obsessed.

Matt is at work still and will be until late. He is picking up new guys at the airport... Hopefully this doesn't turn out like last time when he spent the whole weekend sponsoring two single guys and not even a week later the guys were transferred to a different battalion. Awesome. Tomorrow is a work day for me, so Matty doesn't have to worry about keeping me entertained, too.

I just a got a key to the center so tomorrow morning I am top dog. What I say goes! Too bad it will be just me and one other. I may take some scrapbooking supplies because, really, there's no reason for me to be there.

Sorry I'm so boring all the time!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I do like the new bloggy blog. Especially the frequent updates! Please explain to me this wildcard process and what happened and who is in. I'm so lost.