Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family Visits.

The Orrs came to visit last week and we had a really, really nice time. We took lots of pictures, many of which are posted on my Picasa. We kept busy busy busy nearly the entire week but still didn't do all the things we had tentatively planned.

We went to: The Aquarium, Katsuren Castle ruins, American Village, three different Starbucks, several 100 Yen stores, China Pete's, Shuri Castle, Kokusai Street and also watched a full season of Survivor. We sure know how to party. And I'm sure I've forgotten something.

So when you all make your plans to come out here (I know you all are making plans, right??) make it for more than a week if at all possible.

Let me know if you want more info about any of these places - my brain is a little mushy right now. I'll try to update more later about the trip.

2 comments:

she calls herself the human trampoline said...

I'm all about your blog right now! I finally found out how to add it to my email, so I can see when you post new stuff. It was really nice too to not have delayed gratification, b/c last night I caught up on some of your blogs - and I was reading about how you were preparing for Mom and Dad Orr. When I awoke this morning... I got to hear how the trip went. :) Oh I LOVE blogs!!

Crystal said...

LOVE the dishes!!!