Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A is for About Andrea.

So this little idea piece is stolen quite shamelessly from Hootenannie, Annie Parsons, probably my most favorite blog to read, ever, ever, ever. I think the reason I don't blog as much as I should (or as much as people want for me to blog) is because I don't have the parameters I need. So from here on out, every Wednesday I will post an entry inspired by the next letter of the alphabet. It gives me the direction I crave and the time table I need.

What can I say ABOUT ANDREA?

I have always considered myself to be ARTISTIC, and I thrive on creative endeavors. I never really know what to say around people and even when I think through what I am talking about I still come off incredibly AWKWARD. Although I've always considered myself quite AFFABLE, it seems as though a lot of times my quiet demeanor causes people to think I am cold or stuck up. I promise I'm not! An ATTENTION to detail is something that I pride myself on, be it with my friends and family, my job or just in every day trivial life. It's also the reason why I kick butt at Cash Cab. And I would be remiss to forget the one word I use to describe myself most often: AWESOME. I think that says it all.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Well done, Andrea.

Unknown said...

Absolutely. MOM

coffeepuppy said...

I had to go check out that blog when you said you loved it, and, ohmi!

Andibelle! I love it too!
The facebook Dad thing! GENIUS!

hootenannie said...

Do you have any idea how honored I am? ANY IDEA??!?!? I am bowled over. I am subscribing to your blog, ASAP!!!! (Thank you, Crystal Wandrey, for making us internet friends!)