Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holidays!

In lieu of a holiday party, Matt's CG decided to throw a lovely Oktoberfest themed party. The food was great, the music was great, and Stacee was there so I had someone to chat with. We even got our picture taken with the guy in lederhosen. Overall a successful Oktoberfest.



Thanksgiving dinner will be far smaller than first anticipated. We are expecting a total of seven or eight (including ourselves!). I did most of my shopping today to ensure procurement of all of the Thanksgivingest foods. I also have some other good news that I am going to hold off on until I can make a couple more phone calls.

2 comments:

coffeepuppy said...

You're preggers?


I thought you were going to Japan-Japan for Thanksgiving?

Pick up the new Rachael Ray if you see it. She's got time saving tips for how to make the meal.

Andi said...

NOT PREGNANT.

Our finances changes our minds on traveling. Now we're hosting a few family-less guys.