Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thoughts on Mail.

Once a week I wonder to myself, sometimes out loud, sometimes screaming in the depths of my brain, who on earth got me a subscription to Newsweek?

For the past month or so, I have been receiving this weekly mag with no explanation. Did someone think it would be funny to supplement my InTouch with Newsweek? Was it something I said? Maybe someone thought, "Wow, what an idiot... she should be reading real news."?

I just can't figure it out. But I have been reading it.

The small articles, anyway.

3 comments:

hootenannie said...

haha! Someone got me a subscription to "Cosmo Teen." I moved away from Nashville, and it still finds me. WHYYYYYY???

Crystal said...

Hold up, just a few weeks ago I started getting OK! Magazine....I didn't order it, I'm sure as heck not paying for it, and it shows up in my mailbox every week and goes directly to my recycle bin. What is going on?!?!

Andi said...

We should probably swap prank subscriptions because I would totally read Us! It's not my favorite glossy, but you know I love celeb gossip.