Sunday, July 18, 2010

U is for UFOs and whatnot.

I love UFOs and conspiracy theories.  One of my favorite books is UFOs, JFK and Elvis by Richard Belzer.  It's so silly, but I'm sure the government is out there controlling exactly what we see and what we don't see and all that.  I'm fascinated by it all.  I loved The Lone Gunmen and taped every episode.  I am also fully aware that this brings me dangerously close to the world of the Super-Nerd.  Dangerously close.

But, of course, that has never stopped me.  Which brings me to a website I found probably ten years ago, way back when I was in high school (sick - I can't believe it's been that long).  Please enjoy - I really think Metric Time could catch on.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was at walden's at the mall weds. and saw Richard Belzer has another book, "I am not a cop!". It's novel, but it's himself trying to solve a mystery since he's played Munch on tv if that makes any sense...Thought of you though lol