Friday, April 25, 2008

Down to the Wire.

Well, the countdown has begun. Breakouts, sore throat, chronic upset tummy: all signs of a Very Nervous Me. Can you all say a prayer right now that hair loss isn't added to that list? Much appreciated.

Tonight, my good friend Stacee and her husband, Paul, are starting their trip to Okinawa. It's scary to think that a week from today, I'll be on my way to Tampa, never to return to Virginia (hopefully). I really don't have much of point to this, other than that I am feeling very overwhelmed in all of this. And I am super glad that Stacee will be there before I am.

Also: Watch American Idol and vote for David Cook, as my husband will not let me vote :/

1 comment:

Elizabeth - Elizabeth-Michelle.com said...

Andi! I've been thinking about you! I hope that things are well and that you are getting settled. Praying for you :)