Monday, September 20, 2010

Yaaaaaay!

Look at what day it is:

Yep, thats right - I am 27 years old today.  I was lucky enough to have Matty come back early from the exercise to celebrate with me (or maybe it was to go to some special class - whatever.)  I took the day off of work because I needed a mental health day and I am excited to just relax.  I made my frozen blueberry bread and creme brulee coffee for breakfast (while watching SpongeBob).  I opened my gift from my in-laws and was thrilled to find they thought I was an extra-small.  Nice.  And later on I am heading to the BIG EXCHANGE to maybe go buy some cute boots I saw a couple weeks ago.  We'll see if they are still there.  Cross your fingers.

Anyway, I better get on with my birthday festivities.  I just thought I'd remind you that I'm older and more mature now.  xoxo.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't over-do the maturity thing, it's highly over rated. So nice to hear your voice--and that you had a good birthday. Love you bigger than ever. Mom

Unknown said...

Did you find the boots?

Crystal said...

Honestly, now that I saw the boots...I want a pair too!

Unknown said...

happy birthday-I lost you on Facebook and had to find you via livejournal to get to the blogger..whew!
I hope you had a great day and got those boots!

Andi said...

Yeah dude, I deleted the heck out of FB. Too much drama. The bad kind.

I sooo got the boots and LOVE them.

You should e-mail me pictures of your pretty baby.