Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Minor Housekeeping.

All right. First off, check out the picture site http://picasaweb.google.com/never.dexter for newly added photos of our house and the stuff in our house.

Next, to everyone: if you want to let me know how you feel about something in the blog, you can click right below an entry where it says "Comments" and leave a little love note. For everyone with an LJ, or other OpenID username: you can also use that to leave comments. This is the only time I will say this (so as not to be a comment monger) Please leave me comments. Please, please, pretty please with sugar on top.

Lastly, as of tomorrow around noon, I will own a car. My first "my own" car. I am excited, even though it is not a pretty color. You can bet photos will be posted ASAP.

4 comments:

coffeepuppy said...

You guys are getting two cars?

I've totally already checked the blog. BaAAmm.

Oh, and I'll comment more. :)

Crystal said...

I LOVE your bed set!

Gramps said...

WOW! Can this be my little Nicki.
You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hurray! You'll be taking over the island in no time:)