Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mom and Dad and Angel.

So, last month, my dear family came to my island for a brief visit.  We tried our best to keep everyone busy and happy and even squeezed in a typhoon.  Unexpected weather, FTW!

Regardless of the sog late in the week, we still made it around to a few of our favorite places, LIKE:
THE BEACH!
AND KATSUREN CASTLE RUINS!
AND THE AQUARIUM!

AND COCOK'S SPA (the K is silent)!
We had a really great time just hanging out and showing them around our daily lives.  Next time we see them, we'll be back in the U.S. for GOOD :)  YAY!

P.S.  I will add pictures from the Birthday Ball and the Most Beautiful Dress Ever soon.  And not like how I said in my last post I would update soon.  Actual soon.






1 comment:

Megan said...

So glad you had a good time with your family!!!

I'll believe the "soon" post when I see it. Ha. :)