Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random update.

After every episode of American Idol this season, I have said, "That's it. No more. I am never again watching this show." Only to be sucked back in, in hopes of an actual good episode the next day or next week. I can't wait for Hollywood week to be over and to get into the actual show.

Meanwhile, I have been at a crossroads. I am contemplating getting a Master's degree or possibly changing jobs to something more challenging. Something with less drama in the office. Something without bosses who demean me and are totally condescending. That's enough about that. Just pray about it.

Things are picking up and becoming significantly busier soon. Jim and Dena will be out here for the last week of February. In a few months, Matt starts his work up. Ahh, exciting.

Also, Molly is good. She will be 2 in March and she is very smart and very sweet. We love her.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

In regards to getting sucked into American Idol again, I just can't help but hear Matt say, "I wish I knew how to quit you!" (or whatever that movie quote is..something along those lines).